From Edinburgh to St Andrews: A Worthwhile Trip
Getting from Edinburgh to St Andrews quickly with our long distance taxi services.
Whether you are a visitor to Edinburgh or a resident, a day trip or weekend stay in the nearby town of St Andrews is an absolute must. With its expansive beach, world-famous golf course, historic ruins, gift shops, bars and restaurants, there’s so much to do and see in this striking seaside town.
In response to popular demand, we offer our customers taxi services for long distance journeys - without charging them a fortune!
Why take a cab to get from Edinburgh to St Andrews?
- At only £2 per mile, we offer affordable prices for longer trips.
- While bus and train schedules can be unpredictable, our service is consistently punctual.
- It’s quick. Stopping at bus stops or train stations adds time to your journey, but our cars get you from A to B in good time. Our drivers have the knowledge and technology to take you on the most direct route.
- It’s a comfortable choice. All of our vehicles are top quality and are maintained to a high standard. Additionally, our drivers are friendly and ready to give you any information you might require during the journey. All there is for you to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the trip.
- We are flexible. Our long distance services are a great option for both individuals and groups. The Capital Cars fleet includes saloon cars, people carriers and minibuses. Whether you fancy a solo adventure or you and your friends are travelling to St Andrews for a hen party or stag do, we have the service for you.
If you are planning a trip to St Andrews, get in touch with Capital Cars and tell us your requirements for the journey. We will do whatever we can to meet your needs.
*T’s & C’s Apply see http://www.capitalcarsscotland.co.uk/discount/ for details.